Dragon for Mac 4.0
Dragon Dictate is voice recognition software for Mac users.
What is it?
- It allows the user dictate to their computer. It is 3 to 5 times faster than typing
- The user trains their computer to listen to the words they are saying and these words then appear on the screen
- You can control your entire computer by using your voice
How it can help?
- It increase accuracy and allows the user to speak to the computer. This makes it easier and faster to write documents
- It will also help users who may have difficulty with typing over a long period of time
Who is it for?
- Dragon is for everyone. It is used by people in business and those in education. It increases productivity and allows users to produce high quality documents in record time
- It is used in education and employment by those who may have a disability or specific learning difficulty
What you will need:
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or faster processor – Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 recommended
- Free hard disk space: 3GB
- Supported operating systems: OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3) OS X Mavericks (10.9) or OS X Yosemite (10.10)
- RAM: 4GB, 8GB+ recommended
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation
- A Nuance-approved noise-cancelling headset microphone for Mac
- Note: An Internet connection is required to register this software and successfully complete installation.
Transcribe voice memos from a smartphone or portable voice recorder, podcasts or an audio file of any single speaker’s voice to text.
With just your voice, create and edit documents in Apple, compose and manage email in Gmail, surf and search the Web and update your Facebook and Twitter status.
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz or faster processor; Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 recommended. Faster processors yield faster performance. Needs 8GB HD space. Dragon for Mac 5 is compatible with OS X 10.9, 10.10 and 10.11.
Platform: Mac Disc
Packaging: New Retail Box
Note: This is version 4.0, the current version is 6.0, so it is two behind, however for this price it will still work very well.
There is no refund on this product.