Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 Premium
Dragon Premium 13 turns spoken words into text to allow you to easily edit documents, spreadsheets, send emails and browse the Internet.
What is it?
- Voice recognition software allows students and teachers to dictate documents to the computer
- Dragon Premium turns spoken words into text and executes voice commands much faster than typing so students of all ages and teachers can realise their productivity potential
Who should use it?
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking can be used by all students and teachers and those working in charities to dictate their work and emails
- It is often used by those who find it difficult to write for prolonged periods of time and is particularly useful to those who have disabilities or specific learning difficulties
- It ensures that the student can fully engage with course material at their own pace giving their own opinions without becoming overtired from extensive typing or finding it too difficult because they are unsure how to spell a word
Dragon’s faster than ever. By taking advantage of the latest multi-core processors in today’s PCs, correction and editing are easier.
Now with up to 99% accuracy, Dragon understands your voice so you can get your words on the screen the way you intended.
Dragon has been Nuance tested on virtually all the apps and programs you use, so you can do what you want to do without a second thought.
Dragon Premium 13 is naturally intuitive, and doesn’t take much time to learn. Ready to use out-of-the-box, get creative and productive fast.
- Dictate documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Search the Web, post to Facebook and Twitter, navigate and control your PC and applications – all by voice
- Use with Gmail and Hotmail– two of the most popular web based email applications
- Capture notes using a digital voice recorder or a compatible iOS device for later transcription at your PC
- Smart Format Rules means Dragon adapts to your preferred way of formatting words, phrases and numbers
What do I need to use it?
A laptop/PC with the following:
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1, 10
- According A DVD-ROM drive for installation (required if installed from disc)
- A Nuance-approved microphone (One comes with the product)
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
Note: it is necessary to register this product before use. In order to register an educational/charity addition you must provide proof of educational status or charitable status. UrAbility will not accept responsibility where a product has been opened and the organisation fails to provide appropriate documentation to Nuance to demonstrate charitable/educational status. Products cannot be returned or refunded where an organisation fails to provide appropriate documentation