Inspiration 9 – Mind Mapping Software
Inspiration 9 is a mind mapping computer software for both Mac and Windows.
- It allows the user organise, prioritise and get to grips with new information or ideas.
- Using inspiration it is easy to create mind maps
How does it work?
- Use it to brain storm your ideas and structure your thoughts
- Organise your ideas by dragging them to a new spot in your diagram
- Add images to your ideas by using a searchable collection of built in and online libraries
How will it help?
- Use inspirations outline view to get a structure on your written work
- Build vocabulary using the word guide.
- Use Inspiration’s presentation to organise and design your presentations
What do I need?
- A Windows PC or a Mac
- A CD drive for the boxed version and an Internet connection for the download
Visualize & Develop Ideas. Understand & Retain Concepts.
Create webs, idea maps, mind maps, concept maps, graphic organizers, process flows, and other diagrams for thinking, organizing and writing.
Plan & Organize Written Work
Organize ideas and think through projects and assignments more effectively using Inspiration’s Outline View. Structure your work for planning and writing. Learn how to brainstorm and create essay outlines to support the writing process. Gather and keep track of research information and develop a logical flow for written and oral communication.
Improve Communication & Build Presentations
Improve communication and share what you’ve learned with Inspiration’s Presentation Manager. Use the content you’ve developed in Diagram, Map and Outline Views and expand your work into more thoughtful and compelling presentations and final projects.